Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pimp my Buspass

Posted by K


I need to do something nice for my buspass. I tend to take it for granted. I get angry when the plastic cracks in sub-zero temperatures, and blame it as a symbol of late buses and long commutes. But after using bus tickets for a month, I've come around. My buspass is always sitting in my pocket, right where I left it, easy to grab when I get on the bus. Not hiding in the bottom of my purse, so I have to fumble and run for the bus at the same time.

Plus I don't have to worry about running out of tickets (and paying even more money) if I want to go somewhere on the weekend. It's just one payment (albeit a disgusting large payment) at the beginning of the month and I'm free to travel as much as I want.

So, in honour of our 1.5 year anniversary together: buspass, this is all for you.

Before transformation: normal, bland buspass, with words and stuff:

boooo.






















After transformation: blinged-out batpass!



     
Ooooooh, Ahhhhhhh.



It's dual security and awesomeness; I figure it eliminates most theft as a giant glittery bat stands out. It would take a pretty bold guy to flash a bus driver a pass with a bejeweled bat. My ID picture may be a little blurry, but not that far gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment