Thursday, July 12, 2012

Why we haven't posted more lately...

Posted by K 



Yesterday I realized we were a little inconsistent with our posts during June. There may have been a little gap. A little "3 weeks long" sized gap.

In our defense, it was a really busy month. Our combined "down time" was kinda non-existent. What, you don't believe me?! Just check the bus hours on the left of the screen there. Over 500. Life is sad.

Anywho, I (being K) have created a picture montage of the craziness of the month of June, so that our faithful readers can appreciate the difficulty involved with finding spare time to painstakingly illustrate stick figures using MS Paint.

I present the month of June: M and K style.




June 1-8, 2012


M was getting packed for her move. I was watching Toddlers and Tiaras. A lot.





June 9-15, 2012

 

M cleaned her apartment from top to bottom, I was too hot to turn on my laptop.





June 16-22, 2012



M moved into her new house, I watched "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding".




As you can see from our combined activities, the gap really was unavoidable. We're back on track now.

Lucky for all of you "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding" ended last week.







 And yes, I know "Craft Wars" just started, but I do have standards people.
 I prefer "Extreme Couponing". Much more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment