Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Voting closed

So the blogger polling got totally screwed up, and didn't really work for the majority of the week. But if we go by the final tally, I totally win:

  • Yes, K is correct, they could totally be twins! Total:   7 (70%)
  • No, no they don't. Stick to Paint, K. Total: 1 (10%)
  • I have no opinion, but I like clicking buttons. Woohoo! Total: 2 (20%)



     It's pretty hard to say whether or not this is in any way accurate, but 7 to 1 is a pretty clear victory...for me.





    This is the time when I am humble in victory, accepting it with grace and modesty, and refraining from "rubbing it in" or gloating needlessly.















    Yeah, no unnecessary gloating.





    p.s.- The time it took to put that image together? Totally worth it :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment