Monday, October 10, 2011

Meet Ferdy

Posted by K


This is Ferdy (short for Ferdinand, but he doesn't like to be too formal), the happy Skeleton.
He is the most awesome Halloween accessory ever, and I only paid $1.


























He's got the kind of face that says, "Yes, I may be a skeleton with glowing red eyes, but is that a reason to be depressed? Life's a party!" There is a lot of sincerity in those ruby reds.

I'm just jazzed to be here.

All I have to do now is find him a tiny easy chair and put it on the front step. Then when people come to the door he'll be all "Wassup?" Perfect first impression.

Unfortunately Quincy is also a fan of Ferdinand. As in he wants to eat him. I guess that's what happens when you're as charismatic as Ferdy.
That's not ominous at all, Quincy.




















Don't worry though, I'm sure once we get Ferdy positioned outside he'll be safe. Unless squirrels are also overwhelmed by his friendliness. This could end badly. Maybe if I padlock him to the mailbox...

No comments:

Post a Comment