Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's the little things

Posted by M

Some days are...how do I put this...kind of the pits. Hectic, non-stop, overwhelming...well, I'm sure you know what I mean. It happens to the best of us.

Today was one of those days. I woke up late, groggily drove to work, and made it through the day feeling like the week had started alllllll over again.

Ugh. Angst!

I was happily driving home from work, singing away, as some genius cut me off in order to get ONE car length ahead of me.


True story. Even the hair.

And then it happened. That moment when something extraordinary occurs. Something that makes your annoying day do a total 180. I parked the car, went into my purse, took out my agenda to write in my tasks for tomorrow, and quickly dropped it on the floor. (Yeah, that wasn't the moment). As I wiped off the back cover, the agenda fell open...and there it was...my moment of zen:

VICTORY!!!
Yep, it's the little things that count.

No comments:

Post a Comment