Friday, May 25, 2012

Ribbon


Last night I went upstairs. Tired, ready to sleep.


Suddenly, I felt an impending sense of doom...


I slowly opened my bedroom door...

I've taken to wearing a hoodie in my room in case of spiders attacking  from above.



To find this:


Red ribbon! As far as the eye could see!


My previously clean (ish) room was literally covered in ribbon. It didn't take me too long to figure out who had executed this cunning attack on my sanctuary.


It was Quincy.

I attempted to communicate my feelings about this act of wanton destruction to him in a calm and collected manner, but I don't think he understood the message.








Being the responsible adult that I am, I shoved it all in the closet to deal with later. One day I will have the last laugh Quincy. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment