Saturday, May 12, 2012

Touché, spiders.

Posted by K  

Well spiders, you definitely got the drop on me last week.

Though I have to say, attacking someone before 6am is pretty low, even for you.

I was 75% still asleep, brushing my teeth:

The red thing is my interpretation of my hair in the morning. Very scary.

Cue Jaws music.

This is about the time I notice something moving in the bathroom mirror...

So not cool.
Alas for the spiders, I still had the last laugh.

Spider, meet shoe. Shoe, kill spider.
They aren't going quietly though. I may have to go on the offensive in the war against spiders in my house. They are certainly upping the ante.

1 comment:

  1. We need that shoe in Florida. We've got so darn many poisonous spiders on our property, how be you send us two shoes.

    ReplyDelete