Friday, September 16, 2011

Bus hours redeemed = New Boots!

Posted by K


note: Please imagine "We are the Champions" by Queen playing in the background while you read this post. Trust me, it makes it like, 10 times more awesome.

I made it! The first 100 bus hours has been reached! The culmination of all my bruises and complaining arrived in the form of a sweet new pair of boots!

They look really cute! Plus, they're sturdier than my last boots, so if someone with giant feet steps on me now, I'm protected. Like Captain America's shield, but on my feet. And without the patriotic-ness.

Unfortunately my camera is dead, so I haven't been able to take photos of my awesome boots. In the meantime, I'm using this randomly selected picture to represent my new boots:
PiƱata! Not my boots, but almost as awesome.






















Hopefully my camera will be functional again soon, so I can take a real picture.

Yay for 100 bus hours!! I wonder if the bus company will send me a commemorative pin? I'll have to investigate this...

No comments:

Post a Comment