Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Case of the Missing Camera Cord

Posted by K


My camera recharging cord is still M.I.A., though I do have a person-of-interest in the case.

                  This is Quincy. Quincy the cat:

Mug Shot: Cute but deadly.





















He enjoys staring out the window, drinking water straight from the tap, and hiding on dark stairs in an effort to trip people into an early grave. He is pretty successful at all of these hobbies.

You might think it's silly to accuse a cat of hiding/stealing a camera cord, but he has a long history of mayhem to back up my suspicions.
His list of victims include: 3 remote controls, 3 headphones (chewed to death), 5 gift bages, 2 books and 1 camera cord (allegedly).

His patented move is to jump on my bed, all purring and cute, then (when I'm sleeping or my back is turned) start knocking stuff from my bedside table into my garbage can. If I don't notice in time, it goes out with the trash, never to be seen again. The books he destroyed by knocking a full glass of water off my desk. Landed all over a pile of my novels and my portable DVD player. I chose to save the DVD player...I guess that's what society has come to: technology over books. In my defense, the DVD player was way more expensive than the books.

The investigation is on-going. The suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law (or until  I find the chewed remains under my bed).

No comments:

Post a Comment