Monday, February 20, 2012

More fun than a barrel of monkeys...no results found.

Posted by K


When I'm feeling tired I like to look at funny pictures/videos to make me smile (that animated hippo singing "In the Jungle" is a personal favourite of mine).

Anywho, I remembered last month I was looking for a silly picture and found a skateboarding mouse in Microsoft Word by searching the word "fun" in the clipart/photo section, so I figure I'll find something good with other random 'happy word' searches.

Search: "Peanut butter jelly time". Result: no results found. (That was super random so I'm not surprised they don't have anything.)

Search: "More fun than a barrel of monkeys". Result: no results found. (Okay, I guess that's a little obscure.)

Search: "Awesome". Result: no results found. (Really? That seems odd.)

Search: "Radical". Result: no results found. (Um, I know it's an outdated expression but shouldn't there be at least one picture?)

Search: "Hahaha". Result: no results found. (???)

Search: "Wonderful". Result: no results found. (That's ridiculous! Why wouldn't they have 'wonderful' in their database?! wait, maybe 'ridiculous' will work!)

Search: "Ridiculous". Result: no results found.

Search: "Why?" Result: no results found.

Search: "What is wrong with you?" Result: no results found.

...

It was at this point I thought maybe my clipart search wasn't working, so I decided to try one more word.

Search: "Depressed". Result:













Wow. That's it Mr. "clipart program", you just made it on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment