Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Toddlers and Tiaras: Third Sign of the Apocalypse?

Posted by K


Somewhere between watching a Mom force her 6 year old to "count calories" and a discussion about waxing a 4 year old's back, I realized I REALLY have to stop watching this show.

It's like a train-wreck. I just can't look away. Even the commercials on this channel are disturbing. I just saw a guy make out with his car. I wish I was kidding.

I'm going to do it. I'm changing the channel.

Hmm, there's a movie called 'Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus' on the tv right now. Couldn't possibly be as disturbing as 'Toddlers and Tiaras'.

UPDATE: Oh. holy. crackerjacks. This movie sucks out loud.

Here's an example of just one of the gems: "I represent an elite group of military commanders. We're on a hunt...to kill a shark." I watched for 20 minutes without seeing a mega shark or a giant octopus. What a rip off.

The end is nigh. Again.

Also, while I'm at it, never watch "Season of the Witch". 1.5 hours I will never get back. Nicholas Cage is totally phoning it in.


Quincy, after watching 10 minutes of 'Toddlers and Tiaras' :
"Call me a cab. I'm out."

No comments:

Post a Comment