Monday, February 13, 2012

Open Letter to 'Hanson' (that boy band from the '90s)

Posted by K


Dear Hanson:

I have had that song "doo-wop" stuck in my head for over 2 hours. It's driving me CRAZY.

I guess 'Bravo' to you guys  for writing a song that makes a lasting impression, but I don't want it anymore.

I haven't listened to your CD in over 10 years, so I don't think it's fair to torment me now. I just used up some of my precious ipod battery trying to drown it out, with no success. I really need that battery for the bus ride home. Okay, and I want to play "Klondike". That game really sucks up the power.

Maybe someone should invent a music track called "20 seconds of white noise" that can get any song out of your head.

In the meantime, I think you owe me something. I mean, I bought that CD at full price. In the words of Oscar from 'Corner Gas': I paid your salary! 
I at least covered dinner for one of you. Maybe you can return the favour. I like cheeseburgers.

1 comment: